What if we focused on what we are doing RIGHT on this alcohol free journey? This is the question that my guest, Sally Magee and I explore on this podcast. The Clifton Strengths framework has existed as a way to help leaders build better teams; it’s also a way to explore self-leadership. Sally is doing something unique; she’s applying it to the alcohol-free journey.
We talk about:
- How to move from Self-Awareness to Self-Appreciation
- How your top 5 Strengths differentiate you from others
- How Clifton Strengths can help you stop drinking with a custom approach
- Which strengths lend themselves to ‘over-drinking’
- Understanding that our strengths are also our weaknesses
Sally Magee is a Gallup-Certified Strengths coach, certified Sobriety Coach and founder of Magee Coaching Solutions. For more than a decade, she’s been coaching leaders and executives using the CliftonStrengths® assessment as the basis for cultivating leadership potential.
As a sobriety coach, she is building on her experience as a coach and workshop facilitator, along with her 25 years of experience in the engineering and construcion industry, to inspire authentic leadership through sobriety.
She provides a judgment-free zone for high-achieving professionals to Reach New Heights by removing alcohol from their life’s equation.
Sally lives in Palm Springs, California with her husband, Mike and their chocolate lab, Tucker.