Debi Talbert is a Tiny Habits coach as well as a This Naked Mind Senior coach who specializes in helping us understand more about the connection between our thoughts, emotions and behavior. We had so much fun talking about habit ‘recipes’, how to troubleshoot when a habit is not working and we even created a habit recipe together! She also answers questions from listeners about how many habits we can tackle at once, and why are some people better at creating habits than others?
With a focus on gains, self-compassion, and self-care, Debi empowers the 50 Plus individual to get back to their take-it or leave-it self around alcohol one habit at a time. Debi’s playful approach helps her clients find joy in the journey of designing alcohol out and healthy habits so they can savor the next season of life.
- The True ‘sober edge’ 2:23
- The connection between our thoughts, emotions and behaviors 3:06
- The 3 things: 5:20
- What people get wrong about habits 7:22
- What is the desired outcome 12:46
- Decisions and Habits are the opposite 17:27
- What to do when it’s not working 25:02
- Teri and Debi hack a habit together 27:00
- Debi answers listener questions: 38+