Today’s conversation with Starla Wine found Dawn Maire is all about JOMO (Joy Of Missing Out). When Dawn stopped drinking, she didn’t want to stop enjoying wine. So, she took her passion for wine and her love of cooking into the kitchen and began exploring how to create a wine, without alcohol, that brought the same taste sensation she had previously enjoyed.
The result is Starla Wine.Founded by Dawn Maire and Jamie Coulter, Starla alcohol removed wine is deliciously and passionately produced for wine lovers who cannot or choose not to drink wine with alcohol. A combination of winemaking artistry and the finest quality botanicals and aromatics results in a luscious, full-bodied wine without the hangover.
Starla is low calorie, low carb and has zero added sugars. It pairs with pesto chicken, cheese boards and 6am boxing. Starla’s trio of premium varietals, including Sauvingon Blanc, Red Blend and Sparkling Rose, are available online at StarlaWines.com and specialty retailers nationwide.
Try Starla Wines yourself with your special discount SOBEREDGE20 for 20% off through May 31st.
- How Starla Wines came to be
- The wellness connection
- Marketing to women, by women
- A wine based product that is better than wine
- Low cal, no added sugar, quality ingredients
- SF Chronicle award winner
- What’s next for Starla
- Starla Wine website: starlawines.com
- Enjoy 20% through the end of May with code SOBEREDGE20
- Book a Discovery Call with Teri Free Discovery Call
- Your After Alcohol Guide Teri’s guide to creating your best life after alcohol!
- Wine Country without Alcohol, with Coach Martha Wright, Episode 18