I’m a sucker for a quiz or assessment; Enneagram, Meyers-Brigg, DISC, all of them. I particularly love the framework of The Four Tendencies, created by author Gretchen Rubin. If you have ever wondered about the why some people find it so easy to create a new habit and others find it nearly impossible – this is the quiz for you. Find out if you are an Obliger, Upholder, Questioner or Rebel and discover how to ‘play to your strengths’. When it comes to taking control and following through, whether it’s alcohol, sugar or exercise, understanding yourself better is key!
- Discover The Four Tendencies Framework
- Explore ways to challenge yourself and support yourself
- Which tendency is Teri?
- Use this framework to change your relationship with alcohol (or any habit)
- Take the Four Tendencies Quiz
- Annie Grace podcast episode with Gretchen Rubin
- The Four Tendencies Book
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter “What I learned this week”
- Your After Alcohol Guide Teri’s guide to creating your best life after alcohol!