Jennifer Salzman considered herself a ‘normal’ drinker until her divorce in 2012. Gradually, she started drinking more and more, believing the lies of the alcohol industry that alcohol was the answer to all the pain and loneliness.
After 8 long years of struggling to drink less, Jennifer decided to make a change. She spent 8 months without drinking, alternating between misery and willpower. After discovering This Naked Mind, Jennifer joined the Path and began her journey to freedom.
Along the way, Jennifer began to see herself through the eyes of her fellow pathmates as someone whole and worthy. She discovered how to live happily as a non-drinker and that the biggest act of rebellion was NOT drinking!
Jennifer’s new confidence and joy led her to train as a This Naked Mind Coach. Jennifer is newly certified and specializes in helping people claim their inner rebel and ditch booze for something better!
- ADHD and drinking
- Learning to talk to yourself with compassion
- A true Rebel
- Becoming comfortable in your own skin
- A one-woman show
- The Journey to becoming a Naked Mind Coach
- Jennifer’s website A Mighty Rebel
- Podcast episode #40 Showing Up for Yourself and The Four Tendencies
- Podcast episode #34 Chronic Pain and Alcohol
- 5 Healthy Reasons to Take A Break Teri’s guide to understanding the impact of alcohol