What could be more fun than one TNM coach? How about six? I invited several of the new This Naked Mind coaches to the podcast to share what is possible when we leave alcohol behind. I had the pleasure of coaching these women in a group and 1:1 as they completed their training with the TNM Institute.
Every potential coach that goes into the training commits to learning new tactics and tools and to practicing the craft of coaching. They also commit to digging deep into their own thoughts and beliefs and to continuing the personal journey they began when they first became alcohol-free. I
asked each women to share her personal “I’m done” moment with alcohol and her journey to becoming a coach. Prepare to be inspired!
Most people who break up with alcohol don’t go on to become a sober life coach, but I believe that everyone who breaks up with alcohol has infinite possibilities ahead. I hope these stories motivate you to keep reaching for your wildest dreams!
- Links/Resources Mentioned
- Maureen Benkovich: Sober Fit Chick
- Pam Gilbreath: Coaching with Pam
- Elizabeth Nivison: Pura Vida Coaching with Elizabeth
- Linda Moran: Good Vibration Coaching
- Karen Lantigua: AF Life Journey
- Zoe Ewart: Coaching with Zoe
- The Sober Edge Coaches Academy is here! Find out all the juicy details
- Your After Alcohol Guide Teri’s guide to living AF – no willpower needed!