Jeff Graham was newly married to his college sweetheart when he suffered his first panic attack. Struggling with crippling anxiety, he turned to alcohol to cope. When he stopped drinking decades later, Jeff discovered that all of the tools he had tried in the past, including meditation and exercise, worked.
Once he stopped pouring fuel on the fire, he realized that in just two short weeks, his anxiety was gone. Alcohol freedom also brought the gift of community. Jeff realized that he wanted and needed people to connect with people who could relate to his struggles and journey. Jeff created Getting BAC 2 Zero as a place to connect, share stories, provide encouragement and find answers together. Today, Jeff is focused on creating a vibrant community with humor, compassion and fun. If it’s not fun, why do it? Jeff , GrahamDaddy lives in Ohio where he and his wife spend time spoiling their 3 grandchildren.
- Using alcohol to control anxiety : 3:38
- Alcohol stole my ability to cope with normal situations: 8:30
- Exploring new tools 12:34
- Sobriety is like a Haunted House 22:41
- Finding the answers together 28:51
- The greatest discovery: I was happier without alcohol 35:20
- Jeff’s website and the Getting BAC 2 Zero community page: Getting BAC 2 Zero