Your 60, 90 days alcohol-free. You feel solid and happy….at home. But, what happens when your first vacation rolls around? Or, the boozy work convention? Susan Larkin is a This Naked Mind Coach who shares her 5 key steps to learn how to manage our mind and discover the joy and beauty of sober travel!
Susan shares her own discovery about the pitfalls of travel and how to navigate landmines using a variety of tactics and tools so that you can have the vacation of your dreams – without alcohol!
Susan’s mission is to help professional women discover how to get their drinking under control and become free and create a life they want to wake up to! She knows first-hand what it’s like to feel stuck, knowing alcohol did not work for her, but also not being able to let go. Susan is passionate about helping women take back their power of choice and create an amazing and vibrant life!
- Tools I needed for travel 1:14
- What’s different between sober travel and sober home life? 3:34
- The stress of travel 4:31
- Strong back/Soft front 6:38
- What is your intention? 9:58
- Activating Questions 13:29
- Centering Prayer 16:04
- Landmines 18:46
- I don’t need a vacation from my vacation! 23:52